Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Blog Design!

Oh my gosh!! I LOVE my brand new blog design!!! It is so fun, I love the colors & the design! I really just love it all! I have to give MANY thanks to Heidi from Only The Curious. She is the one that came up with this awesome design & did it all in about 2 hours (if that!). It all started when I was sick in bed from the three hours of dental work I had done & she offered to make me a design. I had NO idea she would come up with something this cute!! I was so surprised & excited when I saw the finished design. Her blog design is awesome as well but I just never imagined she would do something like this for me. She is the best! If you haven't been to her blog be sure & go visit. While your there, sign up for her very first giveaway!



Heidi~
Thank you again for all of your hard work!! I'm happy to say that I'm in love with my blog again! THANK YOU!! :)

5 comments:

  1. awww Katie you are so sweet!!!!


    Like I said, consider this a get well present that will last much longer than a card or flowers lol! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Stopping by from OTC. I LOVE the new design - the bees are so super cute! I'm following you now.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi~Thanks again girl! This isthe best get well present! :)

    Jacque~Welcome to my blog! Thanks for the follow!

    Shanda~Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, good luck with your new blog design, it's so cute!
    For what it's worth, I think the perfect finishing touch for your blog would be your own domain name (www.beingkatieb.com is available!), which I am now offering for free at my website - http://www.onefreedomain.com

    ReplyDelete